I attended Scrap a Mia at the weekend. It was held just 6 miles from my house in a beautiful hotel in the countryside. It was a great weekend where I came away with lovely layouts and some projects to finish such as a canvas and a shadow box. I met some really lovely scrappers and the teachers and organisers were such a nice bunch of ladies. The efforts the organisers had went to make it a success were huge. I couldn't fault them on anything. I will be back with photos of my projects but in the meantime I would like you to look at Kirtsy Wiseman's website and look at the photos of me "sweet, smiley Anne" as Kirsty labelled my photos. Kirsty is a professional photographer who attended the weekend. I booked a photo shoot with her. She also taught a class where we produced the most amazing and creative layout. We were so lucky it was a beautiful day and the hotel had lovely grounds so we got some lovely shots. I am to choose my three favourites and Kirsty will send them on a disk to me. Here's where I want you to get involved. Please tell me which 3 photos are your favourites. Any comments would be appreciated.
My Fall Fave with Jennifer McMurtrey
6 years ago



Fantastic photos, Anne! My favs are 4895, 4896 & 4905a!
ReplyDelete4901 4905 and 4905a are my faves. miranda
ReplyDeleteSounds like you had a great time at scrap a mia! love all the photos but faves are 4894, 4896 and 4905a !!
ReplyDelete