Tuesday, 13 July 2010

Recent crafty projects

I am back again after about a two week absence from my blog. I had little to report but i have been busy crafting and thought I would show you my creations. I am trying to catch up with Scrap Dolly's 52 in 10 prompts. I have now made a list of the themes for each prompt I have missed so far and then listed the photos I need to take or find. This has got me motivated to creating layouts again. I managed to acquire wonderful photos of my workplace from a member of my department. I didn't hesitate in getting them printed and a layout made.




I used Bo Bunny's Flutter Butter for this. My work is located in beautiful grounds and I think these photos show that.

I attended my local crop at the start of July and we created a layout using American Crafts Halloween paper. I was delighted how the layout does not look at all like Halloween. The photos are of Gareth's Mum and Dad , Gareth and I when we went for a meal last October to celebrate his Mum going part time at work.







I have had quite a few cards to make recently. This was a pair I made one evening. I love using the Basic Grey Euphoria paper on female cards. It is so pretty.



I hope to be back soon to show my latest layouts.


 

3 comments:

  1. Yay! Nice to see you on here again! Lovely layouts! How is the swimming going?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, wish I worked somewhere so pretty! I love your layouts and the little cards are so pretty (butterflies, eee!) x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous layout and cards Anne. Love all the wonderful creations you made at Scrap Mia. I wish I could have gone too.
    Hugs
    Sandra x

    ReplyDelete