Dillon is now 6 months old. It's amazing how fast his first half year has gone. It has been lovely to see him change each month and learn new things. He started to solids 3 weeks ago and is enjoying it. I have lots of fun making purees for him which he has loved so far. I have been proud to serve him home grown potatoes and peas. One favourite is blueberry and banana puree. I make up a batch and freeze servings in an ice cube tray. It saves me making new purees every day.
One thing we have really noticed recently is that Dillon watches Woody, out cat, so much. He seems to love moving items and when Woody runs across the room Dillon follows him and coos in delight. It's very cute. They both sit together and now Dillon will reach out to touch Woody's fur.
This was Dillon and Woody sitting on Gareth's knee.
aawww - Cute!
ReplyDeleteAwww, they look so sweet! Blueberry and banana sounds nice. Sweet potato and parsnip was my daughter's fave purée! X
ReplyDelete