Wednesday, 11 April 2012

Dillon's First Birthday

I am two months behind with showing pictures of Dillon's 1st Birthday. He turned one in 11th February. He turned 14 months today. I just couldn't believe on his Birthday how fast the year had gone. He is still very much a baby but the tiny baby has gone.

On his Birthday Mummy and Daddy took him to a farm. He loved looking at the animals and was most fascinated by hamsters playing on a wheel.

Daddy fed the chickens and turkeys and Dillon watched them rush over to the food.


We then went to a restaurant for lunch where he couldn't take his eyes off the waitrsss. He followed her wherever she went.



We had lots of balloons at home which he loved. Amazingly they are still up two months later. He loves playing with them. He was amazed by the candles on his Birthday cake.



Two weeks later we had his proper Birthday party with both sets of Grandparents, Aunties, Uncles and two cousins. We went for a walk by a river. It was so beautiful and Dillon loved watching the birds and the boats. We then had Birthday cake at our house.




Cuddles with Mummy after a busy Birthday.


He got Baptised the following day. I will show pictures of this on my next update here.

3 comments:

  1. I love the photos Anne. Like you I can't believe how quickly the last year has gone. It's such a special time but it passes so fast. Dillon's birthday and Christening were both great days - it was lovely to share in the celebrations. Jane x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anne, he is adorable! Loved seeing these photos!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It sounds like Dillon's first birthday was filled with wonderful memories.

    ReplyDelete