Well, this is my very first post on here. I never thought I would have a blog mainly because I thought it would be too technical. I have admired other people's blogs thinking the creators must be technical wizards. My friend Meghann was at my house on Tuesday evening for a scrapbooking session with another friend Miranda and we got chatting about blogs. She convinced me that I should give it a try. I did and found it so easy. The only thing I didn't have a clue about was making it look pretty and decorated. Meghann kindly found me a gorgeous cupcake background. I fell in love with it and applied it to my blog.
I hope to update this blog regularly and give my followers a flavour of my life.
My Fall Fave with Jennifer McMurtrey
6 years ago



Love the cupcake background, and it is so perfect for you! Can't wait to see what you post, blog buddy!
ReplyDelete