Sunday, 21 March 2010

Some layouts for 52 in 10

I now have some layouts to show you which are for my 52 in 10 album.

This one was all aout who I am like in the family. I look very like my Mum and have a lot of her personality in me. I have shared hobbies with Dad such as gardening. My sister Jane and I are very alike. Some say we look alike. We have the same interests, love the same food, clothes in fact most things in life. I am sure we were meant to be twins. I used My Minds Eye Bloom and Grow paper for this page.




This page is about friends. It is a general page on who my friends are. This is My Minds Eye Abbey Road paper.



And a layout I did last night about my best friend, my sister Jane. The paper is by Doodlebug.



Wishing you all a good week ahead.


4 comments:

  1. All these pages are lovely but think my favourite is te 3rd one, Best Friends...love the strip of photos along the bottom!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anne, these are great! I feel so honored to be on your friends layout! The third one is my favorite, because I love the photos of you and your sister along the bottom. Fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Anne, 3 more gorgeous layouts. I especially live the one in the middle about your friends. The papers are so bright and cheerful.
    Hugs
    Sandra x

    ReplyDelete