Wednesday, 28 April 2010

Today's holiday activities

Gareth and I started our day with a walk around East Runton where we are staying



I love the village signs in this area



We walked into Cromer along the beach and the all around the town and did some food shopping for our meal tomorrow night. I also found a great cake shop called All Things Cake. It had such a good range of sprinkles, glitters and cupcake cases for my cupcakes.

Later with the family we went to felbrigghallgardenandpark near where we are staying. It is an old 17th century country home set on a huge estate and with a beautiful walled garden.







My sister in law's husband Jason is now preparing the BBQ. It is not as warm as it has been here since we arrived but it will be fine to sit outside for a while. After that I will make the creme brulees for tomorrow's dinner. If they are made and set tonight it saves times tomorrow. All I have to do for dessert then is to use my blowtorch on the sugar on top.

2 comments:

  1. Whoa, this "All Things Cake" shop sounds fantastic! Did you go crazy in there?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I could have went crazy but restrained myself. I got 2 packs of cupcake cases, a pot of purple edible glitter and a gorgeous pink and white polka dot basting brush.

    ReplyDelete