Friday, 10 June 2011

10 things

After reading a blog with a post titled "10 things" I decided to list 10 thuings that make me happy just now.

Most of all I am so happy to have a healthy baby boy who fills each day with joy
I am so happy to be married to Gareth who is the best Daddy and Husband in the world
I was happy to spend weeks with my family who helped me with Dillon so much
I am happy to meet with Mummies and their lovely babies at local clubs.
I am happy to see my roses in full bloom in the garden
I am happy that I am an Auntie to Rosie and soon will be an Auntie to my sister's baby
I am happy that we are in mid summer and have lovely light evenings
It makes me happy to still find time for baking even as a busy Mummy
I am happy that Dillon sleeps all night and allows Mummy and Daddy to sleep, giving them energy for the next busy day
I am happy to spend all my time with Dillon despite much crying and screaming. He is so adorable and I love him so much.



3 comments:

  1. Awww - That's lovely! What a gorgeous photo of the little man. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely list of happiness, Anne and great to see you blogging again!! And that is a gorgeous photo of Dillon!x

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a sweet list, I'm glad life's going well for you right now. And I'm glad you're still finding time to bake! I won a pretty pink ceramic cake stand yesterday in a raffle and now I just HAVE to bake some cupcakes to display on it. I have no choice but to bake asap right?! x

    ReplyDelete