Our local newspaper in Southampton, The Daily Echo, runs a yearly competition to find Child of the Year. As new parents we were keen to enter Dillon to this. He was entered into the birth to 9 months category. I think the categories go up to age 5. Two weeks ago we were the first entrants of the day. Dillon happily posed for the photographer in the middle of the shopping centre. I was so proud watching him. It is lovely to see him smile for strangers and when wanted! I went back to view the photos this week and decide which picture would appear in the newspaper. Readers can then vote for their favourite child in July. I chose this one
I loved his smile in this. His eyes are twinkling as he smiles.
I was able to buy prints so bought two small ones. This was the other one I opted for.
The last time he had a professional photographer take his photo was at one week old. It's amazing to see the changes since then and now he is a happy smiling little baby boy.
Gorgeous photos! But then he is a gorgeous wee man!
ReplyDeleteHe is so adorable! Gotta love that eye twinkle! x
ReplyDeleteHe is so cute Anne! Good luck!
ReplyDelete