Friday, 18 December 2009

Woody's Christmas card

Yesterday when I got home from work there was a lovely big red envelope on the mat. It was addressed to Mr W. Howell, our lovely cat Woody. He is so lucky to receive his own mail. I gave it to him and he smelt it over and over again and then licked the envelope. He seemed quite curious. I opened it for him and read the card out loud. I could see his eyes looking all over the card. It was so cute to watch his reaction to it. It was from my sister Jane and her husband Ewan who are Woody's godparents. Later on in the evening he curled up on the settee so I placed the envelope next to him. He sat with it for hours looking so comfortable. This was him when I stroked him. He suddenly wanted to hold his legs up in the air.


 

1 comment: