Thursday, 8 October 2009

Day off work tomorrow

I am so excited. I have had a boring week at work as my two colleagues who sit next to me have been on holiday and on a course so I have been a lonely little worker. I have had enough work to get on with but the days went so slowly with no one to pass time of day with. Now that the rain is off and we are having a beautiful sunny day I decided to ask my manager for a day off on Friday. He agreed so I am looking forward to a day when I can do what I want. At the moment I am planning to go for a swim, do the food shopping, prepare a nice dinner for my husband Gareth coming home from work, some gardening and most importantly some scrapping. We are going to London for the day on Sunday so it will be good to have tomorrow at home to get a head start on weekend activities.

No comments:

Post a Comment