Monday, 5 October 2009

Southampton Papercraft Show


On Sunday my friend Meghann and I went to the Southampton papercraft show. I know this has been running for some years but this was my first visit to it. I bought some new American Craft paper and Autumn Leaves stamps from my friend Jeanette's stall. It was nice to see her as I had missed the crop last weekend with being away in Scotland. Meghann and I then got talking to Amanda and Stella from Stampin' Up. We fell in love with the products in the new catalogue. We read the catalogues while we had a seat and drink and decided on our orders. I am getting a set of cupcake stamps and a lovely eyelet, scalloped edge punch. I have the scalloped edge punch already and it is used so often. The stamps were prefect for me, the cupcake queen. We then took part in a make and take class with Stella. This was the card I made using new Stampin' Up stamps. The french script is a gorgeous background and the brown area is part of a medallion stamp. I'll keep this card until I have the prefect person to send it to.

No comments:

Post a Comment