I am a bit behind with 52 in 10 after being away with my running club the weekend before the one just past. I am playing catch up. I did manage to get week 5 Layout done over the weekend.
The theme was family and was to show the current family. I used a photo of my family, Mum, Dad, sister and her husband, Gareth and me, on our wedding day. This was the day that completed our current family. I used Creative Imaginations paper. The flowers and circular embellishments are all Making Memories. I used Glossy Accents on the flower and stems along the side of the paper but it didn't show up in the photograph.
I am now away to think about week 6 which is family and similarities between us all.
I love your layout Anne, it's gorgeous.
ReplyDeleteI haven't done any scrapbooking since the retreat in November!!
Hugs
Sandra x