Thursday, 4 February 2010

Another layout - Prompt 4 52 in 10

I am pleased to show you my layout for week 4 of 52 in 10. The theme was music so for me this was easy. I love boybands and have loved so many since being a teenager. I also love most new music and follow the charts. I used Love Elsie paper including two stripes of fabric self adhesive paper. The photo is of Westlife in concert in 2006. This was one of the 7 or 8 times I have seen them live. I added a journalling note under the photo with a ribbon attached to pull it out. It describes the boybands I have liked, the concerts I have been to, the music channels I have on at home and the radio station (Radio1) that I tune into while driving.



I am away at the weekend with my running club to the New Forest for a training weekend. It will be fun. I went two years ago and really enjoyed it and got a lot out of it. We have talks, run, have pilates and agility sessions and ate nice food so it's not all hard work. I have baked some cupcakes for the girls to enjoy after a hard run.

Wishing you all a lovely weekend.
 

4 comments:

  1. I really like that! It looks fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is great! I am so jealous that you're playing with fabric paper. I must get some!

    Have a great time this weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really love this layout, lots of little details to look at!! Hope you have a great weekend in the New Forest, Anne...one of my fave places to go. x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Anne
    You might want to pop over to my blog.....some good news on there for you!! x

    ReplyDelete