I did my first ever Pilates class today. I really enjoyed it. It was relaxing doing stretches on the mat while soothing music is played. Some stretches were difficult and I was relieved when we could relax and drop the stretch. I may well feel the stretching tomorrow. Last night I went to the gym. I didn't used to exercise on a Friday but did recently go swimming but it was crazy at the pool. Childrens' lessons are on and Mums and family members all gather around the pool. I usually use the outdoor pool but older children were playing in it so I decided to try the gym on a Friday as an extra fitness session. I really enjoyed it. There was pumping music playing which made me run faster on the treadmill and cycle harder on the bike. I am determined to make the most of my membership at my Esporta club. It went up £4 a month in January so I feel I have to make plenty visits to make it worthwhile. Tomorrow morning the leisure club is hosting a Grand Slam breakfast to show the Federer vs Murray Australian Open final. Gareth and I are planning to go there to see the game. My friend Miranda is coming over in the afternoon to work on Valentines banners. It should be a fun filled Sunday before the working week begins.



Lovely layout Anne! It is so true that at first an opportunity (such as a new job) may not always be appealing to us at first but there is almost always a reason for it to happen at that stage in our life!!
ReplyDeleteReally nice layout! The first thing I noticed was how short your hair was at that time! It's always good to look back on things and find out that they were for the best, huh? You are so lucky that you're only paying 4 per month for the gym! Put up pics of your banner! I can't wait to see it!
ReplyDeleteLovely LO, things aren't always what they seema are they? And the FT, it sounds fabulous! But maybe that's just my accountantish side getting excited ;-) Great memory to record though x x
ReplyDelete