Here is my layout for week 1.
It is a review of the last decade in my life. The photo at the top is me, Gareth, my sister Jane and friend Joanne on New Year's Day 2000. This was us having a meal to celebrate the new Millenium in Glasgow with my Mum and Dad. The bottom photo is me in December 2009, the last month of the decade. I was about to leave for my running club Christmas party. It was interesting to think back to what I did in the decade. The most exciting parts for me were getting married and buying our first house together.
It is raining today so I plan now to do prompt 2 which is all about my goals for the year ahead. Pop back soon to see the end result.



Love the colors on this layout Anne, and how the story is the focal point. Pretty cool! How have you been lately? I'm stuck at home sick. =(
ReplyDelete