Saturday, 2 January 2010

A Christmas visitor

On Monday night my friend Katie came to stay. She lives in Glasgow where I met her in 2001 and was visiting her family in Surrey. She took the train over and stayed overnight and until mid afternoon on Tuesday. We had such a good time catching up with each other. I hadn't seen her since my wedding last October. Yes, there was the usual eating of a nice lunch and cupcakes. I gave her some bark for her journey.


1 comment:

  1. Hi Anne,
    Hope you are well and enjoying the New Decade!!
    So much 'fabulousness' on your blog since my last visit.... I'm starving now looking at all those exquisite meals and cakes you have been making. Looks like you had a fantastic family Christmas...and lots of fun scrapping with Miranda too. Fabulous layout. You are so lucky to be able to get together, craft and eat!! Talk about heavenly!!
    Take care
    Sandra xx

    ReplyDelete