Sunday, 17 January 2010

52 in 10 Prompt 2

As I said yesterday I did go and work on prompt 2 which was all about my goals and aims for the year ahead. I based my layout on Scrap Dollys but instead of the cicrcle of photos I made a montage using Picassa and went for grid option. I made a border around each photo so that I could stitch along these lines. I stitched across the middle and top to bottom which made 4 pockets to slide my journalling tags into.




My aims are
Swim the Great South Swim in July. One mile swimming in the Thames.
Start earning some money from my baking. I want to progress from baking for Children in Need and Comic Relief to more of a small (tiny) business.
Spend more quality time with Gareth. We aim to set aside time each week for time with no distractions. Ideas include a day out, walks, playing the Wii, watching films.
Relax more. This may sound crazy but I rarely sit down and relax. I am always working on projects. I can't sit down for long without seeing something that needs done. I plan to spend some time each evening before bed to wind down from the day instead of going to bed with my head buzzing about my latest ideas.

I am off now to think about prompt 3 and then am going to Mirandas for lunch and a scrap session.

 

4 comments:

  1. Such great aims - and I love page 1 too

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it! And the pic of you and Gareth is great! I am so excited about you making a business with your cupcakes. You would be so great at that! I just noticed that there is a local guy who is making cupcakes to sell in our small town sandwich shop. Maybe you could think about something like that? Just an idea. I'm so excited for you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, anne, great aims, lots of forward thinking there. Great LO as well

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely layout, I really like the arc of buttons on the right hand side. I should think of some aims for 2010, I tend to attempt little things but then I never accomplish anything big!

    ReplyDelete