Wednesday, 17 February 2010

Fun lunchtime shopping

I am lucky to work near some really good shops. Only 5 minutes walk away is Hobbycraft! It's ideal. I live the same distance from another Hobbycraft but it is smaller and I rarely bother going. The one near my work has two floors and I love spending a lunch time wandering around looking for new ideas and usually buying something. I went in yesterday to get ideas on what to buy with a credit voucher I have. I spotted a range of Bo Bunny paper, Love Bandit. I loved it and knew this was what I would spend the voucher on. I went back today and bought most of the papers they had in that range.




How gorgeous are these papers?

I also got these shaped papers which I can never resist. They make a layout so interesting. The paper on the left hand side is so cute with deer and cute furry animals.


There is a Laura Ashley store next to Hobbycraft so I sometimes have a look in there too. Yesterday I bought a lavendar coloured skirt in the sale.




It had been £55 and I paid £15. When I got home last night I tried on so many tops with it but none suited. Today I managed to find the perfect cardigan.

        

I am off to my running club soon then I hope to finish a layout I started on Tuesday evening. I then only have tomorrow to work and I am on holiday on Friday and next Monday when I plan to really clean the house thoroughly and create lots of layouts.

 

4 comments:

  1. Lucky you working near such great shops - love the skirt and cardigan :) and the paper is lush!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mmmmm....Hobbycraft....!! I intend heading down on Monday (I'm off most of next week) to try to spend my Christmas vouchers. (shouldn't be too difficult....) Will let you know what I get (it may even involve a scrapbook...you never know!!) Am loving the skirt! But then, you probably knew I would.... Enjoy your days off. x

    ReplyDelete
  3. OOoooo those papers are scrummy, Pretty sckirt and cardi too.... will we get a fashion parade soon?
    Hugs
    Sandra x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the papers. I have a shaped bo bunny love bandit page and got some great ideas from the bo bunny blog on how to use it. I look forward to seeing your creations. xx

    ReplyDelete