I am a behind with this project already but tonight I am playing catch up. The dinner is ready to serve straight from the slow cooker so no time is needed in the kitchen tonight. This gives me more time to progress with the first three days of Blogging for Scrapbookers led by Shimelle Laine.http://www.shimelle.com/classes/618/a-new-online-scrapbooking-class-blogging-for-scrapbookers/
This is a picture of my computer desk tonight. I update my blog and deal with e-mails, Facebook and other internet activities here but scrap at our dining table. It is shared with my husband Gareth so I grab it when I can. On the desk is a layout I have just completed of my friend's little boy last Christmas. The products sitting beside it are some of my favourite just now. These are Stampin' Up stamps, EK Success punches, and my new lovely Essentials Prima flowers that have patterns and multi tones.
I am so excited to be part of this project and as a scrapbooker and a new blogger it is the perfect course for me to be involved with. My aims over the 15 days are:
To create a pretty signature for use on each blog. This has now been achieved.
Get more friends reading it. So far it is only really my sister Jane and friend Meghann I think who closely follow it and comment on posts. As I live away from my home town of Aberdeen I would love to keep people updated on my life in Southampton. This blog should make it easier for friends up there to know more about what I'm doing. Also I have family in Northern Ireland and Canada and have friends in India. This blog is the ideal way to show them pictures and tell stories of daily life.
I must make more regular posts. So far I have been the type of blogger who writes after a weekend when something of interest has happened. I should try to give updates in between these events.
More of the posts should be about cupcakes and my cooking in general. The name is all about cupcakes so that suggests pots should be about my baking and eating of cupcakes. I would like to include recipes and links to food website where suitable.
Please take a look at my blog regularly to see if I am meeting my aims and watch my blog improve.




Love your background, and your signature is indeed pretty. Can't wait to read more!
ReplyDeleteThank you ffor being you
ReplyDelete