Sunday, 22 November 2009

Welsh rugby

Yesterday Gareth and I went with his Mum and Dad to Cardiff. I had tickets for Gareth and his Dad to go to the Millenium stadium to see Wales play Argentina at rugby. This was my anniversary present to Gareth. We had a look round Cardiff and had lunch before they headed to the game. This is part of Cardiff castle.

Wales won the game 33-16. The boys were very happy.
Helen and I went shopping in the big centre in Cardiff. It was huge. I bought Gareth's Christmas present which was not planed but I saw something and decided just to get it. We had a drink in John  Lewis as it was getting so hot in the shops and we sore feet by this time. We met the boys and then drive to Bristol where Amanda and Jason, my sister in law and husband have just moved to. We had dinner there and caught up with their news before driving back to Southampton. I gave them a tin of Rocky Road cupcakes.

2 comments:

  1. What a great pic of Gareth, and how lucky of you to have already found his Christmas present! I'm still not sure what I'm getting Si. Sorry for not texting back today, have been working on cards all afternoon and evening! Almost finished now! Check out this: http://thepinkcouch.blogspot.com/2009/11/pumpkin-pie-smoothie-recipe.html for the pumpkin pie smoothie recipe.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like a busy but fun time! x x

    ReplyDelete