Sunday, 22 November 2009

Christmas card making night

My friend Miranda and I went to Meghann's house for dinner on Friday night and to make our Christmas cards. I don't have a card to show yet but I did get a lot of stamping done. I am using a set of stamps from Stampin' Up. I borrowed stamp marker pens from Meghann to be able to stamp an image in different colours. I loved these and have now put them on my Christmas wishlist.
Meghann made the most amazing pizzas. My favourite was a chicken and pesto one.



These pumpkin cookies were so lovely.
Thanks to Meghann for hosting such a fun and productive evening.


4 comments:

  1. Thanks! I really enjoyed having you over!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My goodness me look at those goodies! I wish i could make pizza like that ;-) do we get a peek at the cards? x x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, wow! Those pizzas look amazing. Bet they tasted fantastic.

    ReplyDelete
  4. yum yum yum! hope you had a wonderful time!

    ReplyDelete